Position: HSSE Engineer
- To establish HSSE system and guarantee the standards of Company can meet the regulations of law and government policy.
- Assist department manager to set up annual working plan for HSSE and make inspection and summary periodically.
- In charge of training planning for HSSE in company level and organize to build HSSE ability for front line staff.
- To drive the execution of HSSE system in company; follow up the improvement of big hidden danger or potential risk; implement company safety standardization.
- Make yearly/monthly inspection statistic for HSSE system, such as rectification rate of big hidden danger.
- Other work asked by manager and company.
Position Qualification Requirement：
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent education level, priority at Safety, Mechanism/automation, Environmental Sciences and relative majors.
- 2+ years work experience, with background of HSSE system management and be familiar with risk management.
- English: read, write and speak (be able to participate English conference call)
- Strong responsibility and good communication, be able to deal with emergency.
- Strong team work spirit.
- Familiar with management knowledge of HSSE relative law and regulation, safety engineering, occupational health, environmental engineering and ISO14001 system.
- Priority at applicants with professional title or qualification for certified safety engineer, occupational safety and health management system auditor, environment management system auditor or relative majors.