- Develop and design according required standards electric parts / components / control for door products and related hardware, access control system.
- Follow the lead of the team leader / R&D manager.
- Advanced in access control, motorized lock / hardware components, software for access control.
- Support to define the project schedule, follow up and deliver in time and cost frame.
- Support to evaluate the market requirements and take initiative in strategy to achieve design and cost goal for new and existing products.
- Support to identify and define the potential cost saving due to design and material changes.
- Communicate with Design institutes, Customer, various departments and officials if required.
- Support to lead the project from requirement evaluation, supplier, components, first sample, testing to mass production.
- Support to define and improve various KPI’s for design and build.
- Further development and standardization of all employed process, tools and key figures.
- Education & Professional Background.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent education level or above in design and build.
- Electrical or control engineer background.
- 5+ years’ work experience / Working experience of international company and conditional orientation ability in foreign culture.
- AUTO-CAD [preferred in Pro/E 3D software], MS-office software [Excel, Word, PPT].
- Access control design, software evaluation.
- English: read, write and speak (be able to participate English conference call).
- Candidates shall be willing to travel domestic and abroad if required.
- Work under pressure.
- Analytic skills.
- Product knowledge & Manufacturing Knowledge.
- Presentation skills and Management skills.
- Advanced in design management.
- Experience in engineering management.
- Team player.